Pop's Pics, Part One

Ok, since my phone has been a bit backed up, I haven't been able to post all of my blogs in complete order, especially when it comes to the pictures I get from Pop!  So forgive me if I've already posted some of these, I know it doesn't hurt me to see them again!

First up, we have Bellamy and Samantha being silly!  In the second picture, I almost couldn't see Bellamy buried under all the animals as Samantha read her a story!
 Next up we have Bellamy posing for Pop and then helping out around the house.  She helped him put together his new grill and then another day she helped them vacuum.
 Now we have just some random pictures of Bellamy!  Here she is getting ready to go test the pool water, cuddling with Georgia, going to work with Pop and posing with his clients (Isla Willis) and then eating a cupcake at Benjamin's birthday party.
 In the next set of pictures, she is also doing some random poses!  My favorite is the picture of her coloring on the table.  Pop sent this picture with a story about how Bellamy had been playing with her kitchen food and then decided she wanted to color.  Without being asked, she packed up all her food and then went and sat down to color!
Now I just need to figure out how to get her to do that at home!  Stay tuned for part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment