Old MacDonald

After we got home from work one day, we noticed that we needed a few things from the store.  So instead of fighting over who HAD to go, we just decided to all load up and go together.

As we started our little shopping trip, Bellamy got a little antsy.  Usually when we go to Winn Dixie, she gets a cookie from the bakery and then she's fine while we shop.  Today was not the case.  I can't remember if we couldn't find anybody or if they had already ran out of cookies...either way, she didn't get one, so she wasn't happy!  So I tried the distraction method!  We walked by a bin of books and an "Old MacDonald" book caught my eye, so I picked it up.  Once I did I noticed that it had face cutouts...immediate winner!  I put it up to my face, turned around, and got the reaction I wanted...happiness!  Then she just had to do it too!



She sure was the cutest cow/pig/lamb/farmer I had ever seen!  And since I found this book and she was having so much fun with it...it had to come home with us!  She's got us wrapped around that cute little finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment