The Next Week

So the next week I had to go out of town again.  This time I had to travel to Putnam and Brevard Counties to conduct some technical assistance.  Thankfully for this trip though, Bellamy was feeling better.  The downside, is Nana and Pop caught what Bellamy had.  That darn stomach bug had it's way with our family twice...it needs to get gone!  But since I wasn't there and Drew couldn't take off anymore work and his parents were both sick, he called Beth and Emily to see if they could help out.  They gladly jumped on board!

Here are some pictures of the fun time Bellamy had with Aunt Beth...
I love the picture of Bellamy where you can see Beth's green wall.  We have a picture that Beth also took of her one night she was babysitting when Bellamy was one, so it's fun to see how much she has grown!

The next day or so Bellamy spent time with Aunt Emily...
She had a blast hanging out with them!  After Drew picked her up on these days, it was evident she wasn't ready to go!
But he lured her home with a promise to play in the dirt pile...so she was good to go!
What a little stinker!  I couldn't wait to get home and just give her big hugs and smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment