Silly Saturday

So the Saturday before Easter we had a blast! Our morning darted out with Drew having to go to work, so that left me and Belly boo at home alone.

Once we got up and going I decided I snap some cute pictures for Drew. First up she poses with her friends.


Then a few close ups...


After we took pictures, it was time to do our morning study session!


I don't know why, but Bellamy absolutely loves Drew's Audubon Society books. She's always asking to see the turtle book or the Africa book, or whichever one she can remember!

Next up it was time to make my dessert for Easter dinner. I had found an easy recipe for Nutella cheesecake bars...Nutella + cheesecake...this just HAD to be heavenly. So B and I whipped it up!


She was in heaven! While the cheesecake was baking, she practiced up on her golf swing!


Then she decided that all the golf balls weren't enough, so she loaded up her bucket-o-balls...got in!


After she got bored with that, we took to the couch for a rest. Well I did...Bellamy had other things in mind!


What a silly goose! Shortly after this is was time for a nap! So down she went and up I or to get ready for the Young Women broadcast!

When I left to go to the conference, Drew and Bellamy stayed at home to play! But Drew had other plans in mind too...he decided to take Bellamy to the beach to feed the birds!

They first stopped at the Big Top to pick up some bread!


Drew couldn't keep the bread away from Bellamy...she thought she deserved a piece too!


Then they headed to the beach for some fun!


After feeding the birds for a while, they headed back home. Once it got closer to bedtime, Bellamy wanted to read her favorite book "Cord-a-boy" (Corduroy). Except prior to reading it...she broke it. So she brought it to Drew and said "broke it, need some tape!"!


Bless her heart...she thinks tape fixes everything! Finally it was time to go bed and Bellamy didn't want to! So Drew bribed her with the Easter Bunny!

YouTube Video

Finally I got home and we were both exhausted! But the Easter bunny got her basket ready and dropped it off for her!


What a sweet bunny!

Happy Easter everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment