Naples Florida

Back in February I had to head down to Naples to conduct training for work. So as we were flying down I decided to snap some pictures for Drew!

Flying out of Tallahassee!


Somewhere between Tallahassee and Miami!


Coming into Miami! Never go there!


After we got our car in Miami, we headed over to Naples. As we were driving down the interstate, I saw an amazing sight!





I could see the gold Angel Moroni sparkling from about a mile back! It's nowhere near complete, but I was so excited to see the newest temple in Florida!

I didn't take many pictures while we were there, but training went well and I got to FaceTime with Bellamy while I was gone!

I sure did miss that little thing while I was gone, but coming home and picking her up was so much fun!

After we got home we headed straight over to Bristol to visit Bubbles. We had fun over there and of course I had to document!





The girls decided they wanted to make a movie for Terah, Duncan, and Chickie, so we did just that! Check out my YouTube page if you wanna see it! I accidentally deleted it before I could post it here!

At the end of the day, it was so good to finally get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment