Surprises...

That's what Bellamy calls any present that she gets!

For Christmas we bought Bellamy a Fisher Price Servin' Surprises kitchen.  It's too cute!  The only problem, is it has extra "surprises" you can buy to go with the pizza and cookies that comes with it.  So what do I do...start shopping!  Lucky for me, I got an e-mail from FP and they had the serving surprises sets for $10.00!  So we bought her the birthday cake and candle (I don't remember for what occasion!) and the ice cream set (to give to her for Valentines Day).  We decided to keep it in our room, because it worked so well with her Christmas gifts, that it was bound to work again!

You have the background, now let's get to the reason of the post!  One day when we got home, I was changing Bellamy's diaper.  After we got done, I put her on the floor.  She immediately started walking towards the window...right to the big brown box!  Then she started trying to open it!  I walked out of the bedroom thinking she would forget about it and just follow me.  And she did...but with the box in tow!  We went in the bathroom and she found Drew's nail clippers on the counter and she started trying to get in the box with those!
 
She tried over and over!  Then she got me to try!  Finally when Drew got home, we gave in and opened the box!  She was so excited!
Once I got it all set up, she played with it for the rest of the evening!
She loves eating (and sometimes sharing!) her "I-Cream"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment