STOP...


HAMMER TIME!!

At least that's what I felt like!!  Everytime I go to TOC to get my knee looked at, they put me in these horrible "shorts."  They literally look like Hammer pants!!  The first time I went, Drew didn't believe me, so the next time I went...I got the poor lady that checked me in to take my picture.  The proof is in the pants...
Yeah...I'm embarrassed about this...but oh well!  As I was getting done, she said that I can keep the pants and take them home or just leave them on the table.  Take the pants?  Are you kidding me?  She then proceeds to tell me how people LOVE them...they like to garden in them or just find them comfortable to wear around the house.  You can rest assured that these pants were left right there on the table when I walked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment