Since we don't have a lot of time during the day and I really need to workout, I've taken a likening to doing workout videos at home. Only one problem...I get really bored when I've done the same four week cycle like 3 times! So I went on the hunt to find a new DVD/Wii workout to add to my routine.
First we headed to Wal-Mart. They didn't have the exact one I was looking for, but I ended up purchasing a Zumba for our Wii. Then Drew remembered that there was a gaming store in Crawfordville, so we decided to run by there and see if they had anything. Turns out...NO! But while I was in there, Drew took this cute little picture of Bellamy!
She loves wearing her daddy's hat! Finally when I got out of there, we headed back home. Bellamy kept asking to "play with mommy's phone", so I finally relented and passed it back. I love watching her face as she watches movies of herself! She will sit there and laugh and smile!
We sure do love this little thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment