After all the festivities surrounding little B's birthday, we did our normal thing and got up Sunday morning and got ready for church! Here she is telling her daddy good morning! In between bites of course!
Next we "posed" for our weekly picture. This is the face I had to work with on this glorious morning! Cute as can be, but totally not wanting to work with me!
Like I've said before...it gets harder and harder to get a "good" picture of her! I mean, these are darling, but you know what I'm talking about. This was about as good as it got...
I just love her in pigtails! There's only one problem with it...it makes her look soooo much older and I don't like that! Anyway, she started getting antsy so I had to bring out the big guns...the cookies! I had just bought her some new animal crackers and by the looks of these pictures, I'd say she enjoyed them!
When church was over we all headed home for a well deserved nap! After our naps I decided that the clothes were killing me, so I just HAD to fold them (I did it reverently, so hopefully that was OK!). Bellamy was still a little tired from all the weekends hoopla, so she was a little clingy...which is totally fine by me! So up she crawled in my lap and watched Frosty as I folded the clothes!
Shortly thereafter it was time for dinner. She has this new fascination with corn...particularly if it's on the cob. We don't usually cook it and rarely eat it unless Aunt Becky brings some to us. But she's gotten to where she will turn her cup sideways and start acting like she's eating it and say, "corn, corn". So luckily for her, Aunt Becky brought us some corn that night! And she had a ball!
What a sweet little angel! How I wish I could spend every minute of every day with her! One day...soon...hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment