Crazy Day

I don't remember if I mentioned or not, but we did end up buying a 2010 Ford Edge.  We broke down and got rid of our Terrain because it was being such a pain!  Anyway, it turns out this car is too.  I don't think it's necessarily the car itself, I think it's the dealership we purchased it from.

So after work on Wednesday we had to run by there to try and get some things situated (which didn't happen) and we ended up getting home a lot later then normal.  I had church, so I basically walked in the house, changed pants, fixed Bellamy's dinner and headed out the door.  That meant Drew had Bellamy for the rest of the night by himself.  Lucky.  So here's what they did!

For the past several nights Bellamy has been soaking her diaper and we end up having to change her sheets EVERY morning, which is a pain.  But we usually try to have some fun before we put her mattress back on her bed.  We usually jump on it and then throw her down and tickle her to death, which she absolutely loves!  But tonight was different.  Drew got her diaper changed and then they pulled her mattress out to the family room and watched some movies.  We are trying to prepare her for Santa, so he put in a movie that had Santa in it!  I don't know if it's working or not...guess we'll have to wait until the 14th and see what happens!



It looks like they sure had fun!  I'm sure she didn't want to go take a bath after this!  So mad I missed it!  But we had a great night at Young Women's so that helped make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment