


Then another Ms. Priss needed a turn...


And then finally another Ms. Priss needed we turn too! I love Britty's pictures, they turned out too stinkin' cute! Especially when she kissed him!


Next it was time to get in our costumes! Ryan had been in hers since we walked in the door, so we just had to get Britt and Bellamy dressed! After we got them dressed, it was time for hair and makeup! Ok, no makeup, just hair!

And them we were off! Here are a few pictures of us trick-or-treating for the first time!




She loved the puppies!! We saw quite a few and she would go play with them! She even got kisses from one!





And she couldn't WAIT to run to the next house! I know I got my workout in that night! Thank goodness because I ate a lot of candy!

Towards The end we ran into this guy! Bellamy was in awe! She kept staring at him and would not take her eyes off him! So he posed for a few pictures with us!



By the end of the night she was done!


She had a blast! So much so that when it was time to get in the car, she just wanted torun to another house! I was able to entice her with some "blapes" (grapes) and then she was good to go! Special thanks to Meris and Southwood for letting us raid their neighborhood!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment