Was a complete blur, much like Thursday night! When Bellamy woke up that morning, Drew sent me this sweet little picture of her in our bed.
Once I finally rolled in around 10:30, it was almost time for her nap...and one for me too! And believe me, when she went down, I did too! I think I slept about an hour and a half, then I felt like I was missing out on time with Drew and Bellamy, so I drug myself outta bed and headed outside! Bellamy had woken up just a little bit before me, so she and Drew were outside playing in the sand...her most favorite thing to do! Here she is playing with her toys! I love this first picture!
She is such a mess! Everything is a hat to her...bowls, blankets, stuffed animals, and now apparently pots! What a crazy little thing!
After a while of watching Drew climb up on the ladder, she decided she wanted to join him. So up she went!
Once we finally got her back inside, she started getting busy getting into other stuff! She found this box (not hard, just pick one) in our room and pulled out yet another hat. So in she ran to her room to look at herself!
For some reason I felt like I had a jolt of energy...so we loaded up and went on over to Wal-Mart! Here is Bellamy all dressed and ready to go...sporting her jeggins and boots!
We ended up buying her another birthday/Christmas gift and then went on back home so I could crash! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
No comments:
Post a Comment