
Patting the pumpkin...

Cookie in hand...good to go!

Kisses...



Posing with mommy...


Posing with daddy...


"Family Picture"...as good as it got!

Daddy and Bellamy...

After we left the pumpkin patch she was BEYOND tired! But we decided to head over to Nana and Pops so they could see her dressed up in her costume since we won't see them on Halloween night! We had the cutest video of Bellamy coming out in her suit, but the little turkey deleted it before I could blog it! Oh well, here's some cute pictures we got!
And the meltdown begins...

Short lived...thankfully!

Kisses...

Posing...

Hugs...






The next 2 are my favorite!




Waddling from Pop...


After we showcased her to the neighbors, we got her undressed, redressed, and then headed home! Once we got home we put her down for a MUCH NEEDED nap! While she slept I went running around town just looking! I ended up at Jo's Dollar World which ended up being a cute find! I bought Bellamy about 5 bows, 3 headbands, a ball, a slinky (lots of junk, basically!), all for $11.00!! But she loves all her hairbows and headbands! She immediately wanted to model them so I let her!

Sure do love this little diva! We had a fun Saturday and I can't wait until Halloween to dress her up again!
No comments:
Post a Comment