Friday, Not So Fun Day...

So Friday started out as normal. Get up, get dressed, head out the door, drop Bellamy off, and head to work. Once I got to work, it got complicated. Drew called and said the Terrain was leaking oil. GREAT. Just one more thing with this lemon of a car that needs to be fixed. So, here we go!

We decided to meet at University at 8:15. It's really sad that when we get there that they recognize us and head off to get our service guy Daniel. Once we see Daniel and show him the proof of the leak, he advises us that Terrains "rarely, if ever" leak. Ok...so why is ours leaking?!?! So thy send it back and we head to Verizon.

This was going to be a sad trip for Drew...he now had I get rid of his beloved blackberry and upgrade to the wonderful world of iPhone! So he took my iPhone 4 and I got the upgrade to the 4s and off we went back to University.

When we got back to the dealership, we decided to sit down and try to work out a deal for a different car. After searching, we finally found a Ford Edge in Bradenton that we liked and they were going to go get it for us Saturday morning. Finally around 2:00, we headed out! And I headed home!

I went and picked up Bellamy and we visited for a while then headed to Winn Dixie. Once we walked through the door she noticed the balloons. I'm a sucker. We went straight over to the floral section and I grabbed her a green balloon like she wanted! Then I snapped these few pictures for Drew!








What an eventful day! Hopefully we can get this car situation remedied soon and put it in the past! Oh well, at least Bellamy looks precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment