Dance Mom


Ok...so I'm not like them...and hopefully NEVER will be!

I recently learned that they converted the old Post Office in town to a dance studio, and get this...they start kids at 18 months!  So I just had to go and try it out!

Tuesday when we got home from work, we ran around like mad women trying to get Bellamy ready for her class.  I didn't have a leotard or tights, so I had to work with what I did have...and I have to say she turned out quite cute!

Once we got there she was ready to go!  She did so good participating in the stretching and warm up that I got a very excited!  Next the music came on and that was it.  All she wanted to do was run around!  She would come back and try some of the moves, which was a hoot in and of itself!  Here she is in all her dancing glory!


Hopefully we will go back, but part of me thinks that she's just too young right now!  Who knows though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment