Sunday Best

Here is Bellamy all decked out for Sunday! I love this little dress, but it sure was hard to get a "good" shot for today!








Soooo not interested!





This is about as good as it got!


I don't usually take pictures if we during church, but she was being so moody that I thought it would make her smile. Let's see if it worked...

Not so much...


Still nothing...


Nada...


There we go! A little smile!!


When church was over we headed home for some lunch and then a nap! Always my favorite part of Sunday! During lunch Bellamy wanted to watch "itsy bitsy", so we put it on for her!





Here's a short video of her watching it and doing some of the moves!

YouTube Video

What a little ham! I sure do love this little thing and she just amazes me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment