Pajama Day

The other day I went to pick up Bellamy and as I peeked through the blinds, I noticed she was in her jammies. Why was she in her jammies at 4:30 in the afternoon? Was she sick?

No! I soon found out why. It went something like this! Every Monday and Friday Nana washes clothes, so she just throws Bellamy's PJ's in with their clothes. As she was pulling them out, Bellamy saw them and threw down. She wanted them on and wanted them on NOW! So Nana gave in (I would've too!) and put them on her!

She did look cute in them, I will admit that! But when we got home, it got even cuter! Have a look!








She found her headband and glasses and bam...our little own Jackie-O! We ended up having to run to Walmart, so I decided to just leave her in her PJ's! And since it was Britt's birthday, we recorded this cute little number...

YouTube Video

I love everything about this video! Her lite voice is just too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment