

I didn't get any pictures of his actual blessing or with the family...I was trying to wait on Meris to post some, but I got to get caught up on my blog!
Before we took a nap, we let Bellamy eat some lunch and run around! Here she is "playing" the piano...she's so talented!



after her concert, it was nap time...YAY! So to bed we went! After we got up I got a cute picture of Bellamy with all her friends.



Later that night I decided I "needed" something sweet, so to the kitchen I went! I found some chocolate mousse and whipped it up. After Bellamy ate dinner I decided to give her a taste...how do you think she liked it?!?!

I would venture to say it was love at first bite! What a great day we had! We are so thankful for the opportunity we had to participate in Hunt's blessing! We love you baby Hunt!!
No comments:
Post a Comment