After we filled up the pool, it was time to jump in! It's always nice to get in at first, but the hose water gets cold really quick and pretty soon she doesn't want to be in there anymore! So out she jumps and decided to head straight for our pepper plants. She loves those things (lucky for us they rebloomed!)!!! Here she is, peppers in hand, and diaper filled beyond capacity!




She's totally going to HATE me for these pictures one day, but I think it's hilarious how full her diaper gets! So here are a couple more!


Love it! After I got these shots she decided to head out to the road! She loves playing in the dirt! At one point, she even tried to eat it! Again...gotta love this diaper!



How precious! Now came the hard part...getting her inside! She wasn't quiet ready, but we eases all getting tore up by Mosquitos, so we called it a day! Bellamy was NOT happy about this! We rinsed her off in the pool again and then headed inside...fighting and screaming the whole time! But we made it and finally got in a warm bath! And all was good in the world again!
After her bath I took her to our room to get dressed. Again, she was not happy about getting out of the tub either. I'm pretty sure it was part being exhausted and part feeling nice and warm in that bath! When I finally got her dressed I told her to go find Daddy. I always tell her this when I get her undressed for her bath, but never after...so I wasn't thinking! I walked out and couldn't find her, then I heard giggling. I went to the bathroom and this is what I saw...



That little scamp had crawled right back in the tub! She was in heaven! Eventually I got her out (again!) and we ate dinner. Shortly after dinner we all went to bed! We had a fun day, but sleep sure felt good!
No comments:
Post a Comment