Mommy Time

That weekend Drew had a funeral to attend, so Bellamy and I got to hang out together at home. I love being able to spend one-on-one time with my little Princess! She is so much fun and just funny as can be!

So we started off our day with some breakfast. Not only is breakfast the most important meal of the day, but probably Bellamy's favorite! I figured I'd snap a few pictures for Drew to enjoy since he couldn't be there!


Next up is Bellamy's "sweet eyes". I love this! You can actually ask her to show you sweet eyes and the head tilts down and she gives the cutest smile! Have a looksy!


Here are some other pictures of her eating breakfast...I gotta prove to Drew that she's a good eater, right?!?!





What a mess! After breakfast we decided to bring out the blocks! I've already mentioned I don't know how to build anything, so we'll just leave it at that...don't judge! Here's Bellamy posing in front of our huge tower!


After we played for a while, she began to wind down, so she crawled up on the couch. I tried to get her to pose with her "friends", but she didn't want to humor me with that!


Finally she obliged...


And eventually I got a smile...


Or two!


We sure did have a lot of fun together! By the time she woke up Drew had gotten home and we were off to our next adventure...Tallahassee! We got to do a little shopping (always fun!) and eating (pretty much the next best thing!). Bellamy had a blast, but was wore slap out by the time we got home! So to bed she went...and we weren't far behind her!

No comments:

Post a Comment