HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY-BUGS!!

On June 30th we headed up to Tallahassee to celebrate Ryan's birthday. She was having a care bear party and we were super excited. Bellamy more so then anybody. Wanna know why?! Because that meant playtime in her cousins playroom!!

We started out by having some yummy food! Next we sang Happy Birthday to the birthday girl and tore into some cake!








After the cake, Ryan was ready to open her presents! She got lots of fun stuff and was so happy with every present she opened!


While all the party festivities were going on, Bellamy opted to stay in the playroom. She loves this place! So I went in to check on her and decided that I would have a little fun with her! So I sat her up in one of the chairs and started sitting the care bears with her. She was sooo happy! Everytime I would put one up there, she would just grin! Eventually I got them ALL up there and this was the finished product:


You could barely see her little face, so I decided to get some close ups!





I couldn't believe she let me do this and that she didn't try to run away! She even sat there long enough for me to call everybody in to see! She's such a little ham!

After the party (and a good nap for all of us!), we decided we would go to the park and let Bellamy run and play. She still doesn't get the whole concept, but we're working on it! She loves to swing, so we started out with that!


Please note this is NOT how I smile...this is my "Drew, you better get that dang camera outta my face RIGHT.NOW" face!











We had such an awesome, fun-filled day! We enjoyed partying with Ryan and then heading to the park!

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY RY-BUGS!! We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Bellz is my favorite Care Bear of all!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete