Girls Weekend

Recently Drew and Mr. Lee traveled up to Atlanta, and eventually Tennessee for a funeral. They left on Friday morning and would return on Sunday evening. This could only mean one thing...I got to keep Miss B home with me!! And boy did we have a blast!

Friday I was REALLY bad with pictures! Usually we take pictures of Bellamy and send them to each other when one of us aren't there, but I was really bad. Even Drew got on to me, so that tells you something!

Saturday I did better! We started off the morning with some breakfast, which Bellamy thoroughly enjoyed! After she are her grits and eggy, she got her "nana"!!








Shortly after breakfast it was time for a nap. And since I did most of my house cleaning the night before, it was time for my nap too! So to bed we went!

After she got up, we decided to head to Tallahassee to see Meris and her girls.


While we were getting ready, Bellamy walked all over my freshly washed rugs. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is! Here's the story behind the rugs. I love fluffy rugs! When we were first married and I would wash the bathroom rugs, I would move them and make Drew push them back so thy could stay nice and fluffy! But she is just like her daddy, so footprints galore began to show!

Once we got to Tally, I snapped these pictures for Drew so he could see his little baby all dolled up!





While we were up there, Meris and I decided to do some shopping, which meant Joe offered to keep Bellamy, in addition to his two! And he did awesome!! By the time we got back to the house, Joe had fed AND bathed all THREE girls...and did some housework! I was quiet surprised to say the least!!

Once we got home, all I had to do was put her to bed! What a breeze! But first I needed to snap a picture for Drew. So here is Bellamy dancing a little bedtime jig!





The next morning we got up and started all over again. Of course breakfast came first...


And then we got dressed in our Sunday best for church!








By the time we got home for church and took a nap, daddy was home and ready to play! Bellamy sure missed her daddy and was glad to have him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment