Daddy Daughter Day

We really needed to get our car to the shop (I HATE THAT PLACE), so Drew decided he would take off work and get it taken care of. In doing so, he got to spend the whole day with Bellamy. .

Since he got to spend the day with B, he had to take pictures and send them to me throughout the day! Makes my day faster, plus I can't get enough of her! So they started out by going to Kohls.


I just can't get over how grown up she looks in this picture! Next they went swimming. Or rather, they tried. It started raining and thundering just as they got dressed. But Bellamy waited...probably not very patiently though! She loves to go swimming!


Eventually they made it to the water and I got this shot!


When they were finished, Drew snapped a picture of Bellamy in her bathing suit. The thing that makes these pictures so funny is her diaper. We have yet to invest in any swimmer diapers, so we just use her Luvs. And boy do they hold water! Check it out!





Poor little thing! But she sure is precious! And she had so much fun spending time with her Nana and Pop...and Daddy too, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment