Cannon's Baptism

On Friday, July 13th, we headed over to Bristol for Cannon's baptism. Once Drew and I got off work, we went to change and get Bellamy. On our way over there, we got this picture...


Our little angel...coloring with MARKERS!! N the day we have to go to a baptism!! Thankfully she didn't make a mess on herself!!

After we left, we just decided to get her dressed when we got over there. So on the drive over, she just went naked! She was so funny on our ride. I keep my sun shade in the back seat below her feet on the floor and she started reaching for it. I didn't give it to her, but rather tried to distract her with something else! This didn't work though. She kept working, and working, and working, until finally...she got it!





She had a blast with this thing!!

When we finally got over there, we all got dressed and headed in. We did some pictures with Cannon, but I haven't seen any of those, so they aren't included here! But here is a group picture of everybody at his baptism...except me...I missed that one! Darn!


We sure had fun spending time with Cannon on his special day! We are so happy for him and the decision he made to be baptized! We love you Cannon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment