The Next Day...

So the journey continued into the next day. I had to call into work because I had a doctors appointment in the morning and had to go run a few other errands. Plus the pain was so horrible that I wouldn't have been able to do much anyway. So off we went!

We started out at the orthopedics shop so I could get my oh-so-fashionable shoe that I would wear for the next 4-6 weeks! Yuck...no more heels for me for a while! While we were waiting, I snapped a few pictures of Bellamy...because what is a post without pictures of my little Princess?!?!





After we got finished there, I forget where we went! The whole day was a blur so forgive me! I know we ended up at the DMV so I could get a handicap sticker (Whoo-Hoo!!), which was a nightmare in and of itself! Thankfully it didn't take long, but at this point it was already after lunch and I had NO pain medicine on me!

So we finally headed home and the phone rings. It's Urgent Care and they want me to go to TOC to get a second opinion. So we turn around and head back into town for my appointment with them.

Finally after much waiting, we were seen, got confirmation that it was indeed broken, and then sent on our way. We headed back to pick up Bellamy from the Vass' and attempted to head home again! Thankfully this one was a success and we made it home!

HELLO ICE, REST, and ELEVATION!! My new best friends for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment