The Friday before he had to leave, I figured I'd better learn to walk again. So I did just that! And by the time they got home, I met them outside...SANS CRUTCHES!! I was so excited! I was a little slow, but at least now my armpits could get a break!
That Sunday, we packed our bags and headed up Tallahassee. As I was driving up I remembered this suitcase I had as a child. So I found one online, snapped a picture, and let my sisters enjoy my reminiscing as well!

Needless to say, this didn't work out! Bellamy had a hard time adjusting that first night there, so I decided we were going home. TROPICAL STORM DEBBY AND ALL!! Not fun, by the way, trying to unload an 18 month old, get your food from the car, and unload your suitcase with enough clothes for a week...all when it's pouring down rain and when you are working with ONE good foot!! Oh well, we managed!
So here are a few shots of of mine and Bellamy's week together! First up is her helping me fold the clothes...in her own little way!

Here we are posing for daddy!

Showing daddy what a good eater she is!

This is a fun spot for B. When there's boxes on the floor that need to be recycled, she just climbs on in! Guess she thinks I'm supposed to pull her around!


Here she is giving Mommy the "sweet eye"!! I was giving her the stink eye while she was eating and she thought that was the funniest thing, so she gave it a try! But her's were too cute to be called stink eye!

I guess I need to workout more in front of her, so that she knows how to use these things!


So those were all the pictures I sent Drew, so now for the pictures he sent us! Some of these are inside jokes, but I'll try to explain!
Here he is being "good" at dinner by ordering a salad!

Here are a few city shots of Nashville and some views from their hotel room...






Here are the joke pictures. Drew tries so hard to be redneck, but we all know he's just a city boy! So he pulls out his "redneck voice" sometimes and we both get a good chuckle!


And what do you get somebody that has EVERYTHING?! Why, a belly button lint brush, of course!!!


They didn't get out in time to go into the temple for a session, so a picture at the entrance was we got!

They sure did have fun in Nashville and Bellamy and I had fun in Crawfordville! but all good things must come to an end...and I was glad! I was glad to finally get some help/relief around the house...and to have Drew home too!
Love the pics of her in the box...smart girl, that's what those boxes are for, right?!! So cool that Drew got to see that Nashville Temple! (too bad he was unworthy to go in...JUST KIDDING! He's married to Jaren - he's Ceslestial just for accomplishing that feat!)
ReplyDelete