The whole way up there she was fussing and crying. I felt horrible. By the time we turned on Centerville Road her fussing had gotten worse. Next thing I know I hear this sound...you know, the sound you make right when you are about to vomit? Yeah, that one! And yep, that's exactly what happened next...she hurled right there in her car seat. Poor thing. And there was nowhere to pull over. So I just sped up and headed to Nana and Pops house.
Once we got to Nana and Pops house she was still crying. Not just her whiny cry, but that hyperventilating cry she gets to when she's beyond upset. So upset that she woke up Nana with her tears as we headed to the bathroom for a quick bath. As we headed to the tub, Pop headed out to the car to clean it out as much as he could. He is a GREAT man and sure does love us, but this act of service took the cake! That seat was messy and the car smelled horrible!
Once I got her of of the shower, dressed, and calmed down, she was super clingy. If I got out of her sight line she was crying. So I called the doctor and got us an earlier appointment and we waited it out at Nana and Pops. While waiting I caught this cute little picture of her rocking her baby in her rocking chair!

When the time finally came we left for the doctor. Once we got checked in she immediately went for the toy. You know how when you finally get to the doctor, kids always seem to act like they are just fine. This is exactly what she did! So as she was playing I caught this little picture.

When we finally got done there, we found out she had a MILD ear infection, we headed home to take a nap. After she got up and ate some lunch I snapped some other pictures for Drew.



What a sweet little baby! Hopefully she'll get over all this mess (ear infection, pink eye, diaper rash) soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment