So in Memorial Day, Drew decided to go have the car services because it was way past due! In so doing, that left me and the little rugrat at home together! My favorite!
We started out our day by going to play outside, this was of course after her morning nap! We headed out and played in the dirt...for a LONG time, might I add! But seeing the pure joy on her face made the hot, muggy weather worth it! Here are some of the pictures I snapped for Drew while he was in Tallahassee!




Her little, tiny footprint...just in case you can't tell!

Next up after running down the road (heaven knows how many times!), we went to check out the garden! She loves to go play with the plants...and pick them when we let her! On this day I showed her a really small bell pepper...

And before I could stop her, I saw this...

The seeds were everywhere! But that didn't stop her...she just kept chomping away!
Next up we went back inside because we were both hot. These are some random shots I took for Drew so he could see what he was missing out on!

Our little "pot head"!

When Drew finally got home and Bellamy got rested up, we went and did what we always do...went to Wal-Mart. And finally we found what we had been looking for...some letter magnets for the fridge! And she loved them! If only to throw them on the floor!
After I had picked up the magnets for 100th time, we headed back outside to play! She loves to be outside, no matter the weather!




Our little redneck baby! Running around in her diaper and no shoes! Love this little thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment