Literally. This past week, starting at about Thursday, Bellamy hadn't been feeling good. She was running a low grade fever and had all but lost her little apptite. I assumed she was teething, so I didn't make a big fuss about it. After lunch on Friday I went and picked her up so that Mr. Lee and Ms. Nancy could go to a wedding. What a treat! Any day I can get my baby girl early, I'm totally there!
When we got home she ate a tiny bit and then I went and put her down. She didn't want much to do with a nap, so shortly thereafter I went and got her up. We played and played and had a lot of fun in the meantime. But as you can imagine, later that evening she was dog tired!
And I was too! I was sitting up on the couch trying my darndest to stay awake and she crawled up there with me and laid down on a pillow with her feet in my lap. I must've drifted off and so did she because Drew snapped this sweet little picture. It's not posed...we were both REALLY asleep!
What a little cutie! I love that she is coming back in to her snuggly phase! I've missed it immensely!
No comments:
Post a Comment