Every night before Bellamy goes to bed, I give her a little bit of milk. I'm currently trying to break her of this, so she only gets about 2 oz. It's a comfort thing, I get that. Anyway, before we put her in the tub, I'll go in the kitchen, fix her milk, put it in some warm water and then go back to her bedroom and put it by her chair. I've done this for so long now, that I guess she's beginning to catch on!
The other day after she ate, she started rummaging through our pots. She so rarely gets in this cabinet anymore, but I didn't think anything of it. As I went to her room later that evening to get my work clothes and her outfit for the next day ready, I noticed this...
What a little genius! She went and put the pot by her chair...guess that was her subtle way of telling me she was ready for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment