Here are some cute little pictures I caught of her just lounging on her pillows. I love this! It's just so simple and cute!
As far as the first, here it is! Bellamy has now taken an interest in climbing. Not my favorite "first", but it was inevitable, I know! Anyway, she's been trying to climb up on the couch for the last few days, so I decided to document her efforts! The next couple of videos show her trying her hardest! The first video is my favorite!
She tried and tried the whole rest of the day! Unfortunately she wasn't successful, however later she was! By Friday, she was climbing up on the couch without any assistance from anybody!
She is getting to be such a big girl! Everyday I look at her and I see less and less baby and more and more big girl! But she will always be our little baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment