Self Portrait

Since Bellamy has been big enough to grab things, she has LOVED phones.  Mine, Drew's, Pop's, working, old, no battery...she doesn't care, just give it to her!  Here recently anytime I'm holding my phone, whether I'm taking pictures or whatever, she wants it.  And since she's getting out of the habit of everything going in her mouth, I succumb and let her have it!

The other day I was snapping some pictures of her and once she realized it, she came charging!  She grabbed my phone and just looked at it.  Then I flipped the camera so that she could see herself, and it was love at first sight!  She just went to smiling!
A few days later, the same thing happened!  She wandered over and I flipped the camera to her.  She started blowing kisses and just being a little ham!


We sure do love this little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment