Just Like Her Daddy...

When Bellamy gets tired, she either falls flat out or gets super wired...hence the title of this post!  The other day when I picked Bellamy up they let me know that she had not had her afternoon nap.  I knew I was going to be in for a ride!

On the way home I kept watching her out of my rear view mirror to see if she was falling asleep or not.  I noticed her head fall forward a few times, but she always woke back up.  By the time we hit Shadeville Highway, she was pretty much done.  As I was driving down the road (I know, this is horrible of me!), I snapped this sweet little picture of her cuddling with her teddy bear and her blanket.  It's kind of hard to see with the reflection, but I know what I'm looking at!
When we got home and she ate, she seemed to have found her second wind!  She crawled up on the couch with Drew and I and just became a little ham!  She was blowing kisses at the camera, waving, folding her arms...whatever she could to get an "Oh, that's so sweet!" from her mommy and daddy!



Once we got finished snapping pictures, I turned it to video and let her have at it! 
I love that when she folds her arms in this video she looks like a little thug!  That's OK, she's my little thug!  This little girl sure brings a huge smile to our faces!  We love her so much and hope that she ALWAYS knows that!

No comments:

Post a Comment