Once she finished breakfast, it was time to get ready for church. I know I've mentioned this before, but since she's getting bigger and more mobile, she is NOT wanting to sit still for pictures. How dare I cut in to her running around time?!?! But the pictures I was able to get were quiet cute! She is such a little mess!
Church is a complete blur every Sunday for me. I am currently a nursery worker, so all I see is kids (including my own, which I love!) for the first hour and a half and then I somehow roll into Sacrament meeting and try to pay attention. The only problem, Bellamy doesn't want to pay attention...go figure! Based on her usual schedule, right at the time Sacrament meeting starts is her nap time. So instead of laying that precious little head on my shoulder and going to sleep, she fights it and therefore Sacrament meeting is miserable for the both of us! I did however get these cute little pictures of her rolling around on the pew.
I sure do love this little girl, but Sunday's sure do try BOTH of our patience!
No comments:
Post a Comment