After breakfast and some playtime, we put Bellamy down for a nap. Once she got up from her nap, it was feeding time. For lunch, I made her a little turkey and cheese sandwich with a side of carrots. I got her set up and ready to go and then I folded clothes as she ate. She kept looking over at me making faces and laughing so I would mimic her and get back to folding. This went on for a while, so I went to see what she was doing. She was just having a blast eating her lunch! It was so precious...snap, snap!

Once we got cleaned up from lunch, I was still folding clothes, so Bellamy went exploring! While she was sleeping Drew and I cleaned out a cabinet with some of her old sippy cups and had put them in the recycle bin. As I was folding clothes, she went and found them! And had a field day with them!



When I saw that I just laughed...then I went and got her some water for her real cup!
Later that night Drew started cooking dinner. Bellamy loves food, so it was no surprise she was in the kitchen! As Drew picked her up to show her what he was doing, she started reaching for some of the food! So to distract her to where he could finish cooking, he gave her a carrot and put her down. You would think she had FINALLY gotten herself some chocolate! She carried around this carrot for the longest time, it was so cute! She was offering us bites, which we gladly took! Then I saw her rubbing it on the kitchen floor and when I got my next bite it tasted like Swiffer cleaning solution, so that was the end of me eating off that carrot! The cutest part of all was when she found one of her utensils and started trying to eat the raw carrot with her fork! She's a persistent little thing!

When she was finished with her carrot, we moved on to a new toy...the oven mitts! Drew was checking the stuff in the oven and she became intrigued with the mitts. So he put on a little puppet show for her. She was a little leery at first, but by the end she was giving them kisses and everything!

After his show, she decided she wanted to play with them. He tried putting them on her, but she wanted noting to do with that! But she did grab them from him...

Turn and run...

But sadly became disinterested before she made it to the family room!

This little girl is something else! She is getting into everything and is very, very curious! I love it though! It's so amazing to watch her grow and do new things everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment