Here Comes The Bride...

One of Drew's best friends, Pete, got married on Sunday and we were invited to the wedding.  So on Sunday we loaded up and headed to Tallahassee for the big event.  As we were driving up, I needed to feed Bellamy, so I just sat in the back with her.  After she ate, I decided I needed to take a few pictures...so I did!  I LOVE the third little picture in this sequence.  I don't know if you can tell or not, but she is squeezing her little teddy bear so tight...so precious!
Since the wedding was out in Golden Eagle, we decided to ask Beth to keep Bellamy for us since it's out in their neck of the woods.  She was so excited!  We met Beth at church, gave our instructions, switched everything over, and then went on our way.  It was so hard leaving her.  I knew she would be fine, but weekends are so precious to me because I already miss out on so much time with her.  Anyway, as we were leaving, I text Beth and asked her to send me some pictures of my little angel to help lessen the pain of being away from her!

The first picture we got was of Bellamy holding a little puppy.  I love her face in this picture!  She looks like she's giving a "what do you want" kind of face!  I guess I love it so much because it's one of the few things that I can claim of mine that she inherited!  Because as we all KNOW...she looks JUST.LIKE.HER.DADDY!!
The next picture we got was of her playing dress up.  Beth said that the girls were dressing Bellamy up in all sorts of outfits!
After the wedding was over (which was nice by the way, I just can't believe that we didn't get a picture of us all dressed up!), we headed over to pick up our little baby!  She was so happy to see us!  She met us at the door, still dressed up, with a wand in hand!  I know I've said this before, but I love how she gets so happy to see us!  It just makes me feel so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment