Afternoon Play

Every Sunday after church we get home, get changed, play, eat, and then nap. This past Sunday was no different. Once I got us home and changed, Bellamy and I played on the floor until she was ready to eat.

As we were playing, she reached in her toy box and grabbed Big Bird. I turned him on and put the singing block in and off she went! Once the music started she grabbed him up and went to dancing in the kitchen! It was so precious! And when he finished singing and she wasn't finished dancing, she took the block out, put it back in, and finished dancing!











When she was all danced out, we read a few stories. As I was reading to her, she started going through her toy box again (I guess my story telling abilities weren't cutting it!). This time she pulled out her bumble bee. This is a bath mitt that she loves to use as a puppet.  When she wants to play with it, she usually pulls it out and automatically hands it to me or Drew.  This time was different, she was trying to figure it out for herself.  And she did just that!  It was so cute watching her figure out how to put it on and then her showing me once she accomplished it!
Then she topped it off with a kiss!  Man I love Sunday's and the extra time I get to spend with my little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment