Sick Day

Wednesday (February 15th) was not a good day for me, or Bellamy. It all started in the morning before we even left the house. We fed her her breakfast and we were sitting on the couch just waiting until it was time to leave. All of a sudden my leg starts feeling really warm. Yep, she soaked through her diaper and onto my pants. Wardrobe change number one.

By the time we got to Tallahassee she soaked through her outfit again. So I get her a new outfit and lay her on the couch to change her. As I'm changing her I'm also talking to Ms. Nancy. Next thing I know, in a matter of like half a millisecond, she rolled off the couch and onto the floor...hitting her head. So I swoop her up as she's screaming and crying and I try to start calming her down...all the while trying to stay calm MYSELF! Nothing was helping. So I walk her into the living room where it's quiet and just as she starts to calm down, she vomits...all.over.me. At this point, I was done (wardrobe change number two!). So I get her changed, let her play for a few minutes and then we head home to spend the day together.

Once we got home, I needed to run an errand so we headed up to Winn-Dixie and then ran back home. After a little more playing, she was ready for her nap, so down she went.

After she woke up, she was pleasant as could be! So I snapped this picture to send to Drew.


Next up was lunch. She's getting really good about eating more if I just put it on her tray and let her do whatever it is she does. So, that's what I did!


Once lunch was over she was ready to play. I was sitting on the couch doing something and she spotted me. So she runs over to me and reaches for whatever it is I had that she wanted...


After she realized she couldn't have it, she pitched a little fit.


Which she quickly got over once I introduced her to Big Bird and her other toys on the floor. I could still tell she was mad with me though, look at that look on her face!


Thankfully by the end of the day she was feeling back to her normal self. I love the days I get to spend with my little angel, just hate it when she has to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment