I had an appointment in Tallahassee Saturday afternoon, so when I pulled in the driveway, it was good to see Drew and Bellamy outside! He had pulled the cars out of the driveway and was pushing her around in her Cozy Coupe. She was having a blast! So when I got out of the car, we stayed outside and played!
After she got finished with the car, she was ready to run around. So we did just that! She ran all over the yard...and into our neighbors yard too! It was cute watching her with the dogs next door. They're little yappers, but she loves to go see them!



After she played with the dogs for a while, she got tired of them and ventured on to other things!


She even went out and played in the road! She had so much fun walking around on the dirt. She would even get a little ways ahead of us and just start giggling, almost like she had finally broken free!
Hopefully one day we'll be able to move to Tallahassee and be able to spend time doing more stuff outside! Here's hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment