Another snapshot of a day in Bellamy's life. First up we have her going to get the mail with Nana. She LOVES to be outside. If you could zoom in to this picture, you would see that she is grinning from ear-to-ear!
After she got the mail, it was time to load up and head home. Daddy actually picked her up and sent me this adorable little picture!
The other day we got this sweet picture with a story. The story read like this, "Your little baby, holding a remote control from an old DVD player. She points it at the TV while I turn the channels from the actual remote. She did this for 5 minutes convinced that she was changing the channel. What a smart and cute little one." I couldn't agree more!
Later that day we got a picture of Bellamy in her new kicks! While she was learning to walk, they let her use the shoes that had been worn and passed down by the other grandkids. Once she "perfected" the art of walking, she got her own brand new pair! With the picture below, I got this message..."New hightops for Miss. B. The shoe-meister said her foot is a little wide." She may have a wide foot, but it's the cutest wide foot I've ever seen!




No comments:
Post a Comment