Let's Go Shopping!

Every other week on payday, our Friday night "date" consist of going grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. How exciting, I know! Now that Bellamy is getting bigger, it gets harder and harder to go. Used to when we'd go, she would just sit so nice and perfectly in her car seat. Then we moved her to sitting in the actual buggy seat, and that wasn't too bad. But now that she's walking, it is so much harder! All she wants to do is get out and go!
When we went this past Friday, she did not want to sit in the seat. We tried toys, snacks, books, items we were purchasing...NOTHING. She wanted out and she wanted out now! So I took over the cart and Drew took her on an excursion.

As I'm doing my shopping I get a text from Terah that asked where I was. I told her I was grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and she said "Ok, I'm coming to find you!". I was so excited! So we spotted each other and I continued my shopping while we caught up! After a few minutes Duncan spotted us and we went over to meet him! It was good to see him and catch up with what's been going on with him out in Texas.

Drew tried to keep Bellamy entertained while we were talking, but to no avail. She was out of the buggy so she just wanted to roam free. As Terah and I were following her, I noticed they had a big display of teddy bears (her thing of the moment!) right in the middle of the aisle. I grabbed one and gave it to her, and off she went! She carried that thing all down the aisle and back! It was so cute!


Once we finally got her to put the teddy bears down, we moved over to the produce. After getting all my veggies, I went to the fruit side to pick up some oranges. As I was deciding which bag I wanted, Terah decided to offer Bellamy up for sale!


She looked so cute sitting there! And I was surprised she didn't even fuss to get out!

It sure was good running into Te-Rah and Duncan at Wal-Mart. Maybe next time we run in to them, it won't be at a place where everybody hates!

No comments:

Post a Comment