Helping?!

It's really hard to tell with these pictures! Bellamy loves to help with the laundry, but most of the times she hinders instead of helps!! But that's ok, she's still learning!

Anyway, as I was doing the laundry the other day Bellamy decided she needed to lend a hand! So she helped me take all the clothes out so that I could find the ones that needed to hang dry. After I got out what I needed, I put them back in the washer while Drew's work shirts dried. Without thinking I walked back into the kitchen to finish whatever it was I had been doing. Usually Bellamy follows me but she didn't this time. After a few minutes passed and I didn't hear her, I started getting worried. So I walked back to the washer and this is what I saw...


She was having a field day pulling the clothes back out of the washer!! So instead of getting upset, I did what I do best...grabbed my camera and started shooting! What a little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment