So as I was unloading the top rack, she would pull out the bottom and start "unloading" it (on the floor!). After a while of trying to pull stuff out without success, she finally found something she could grab and pull out...an FSU cup. Once she got this cup out, she was satisfied! She wanted nothing else to do with the dishes!
Unfortunately I had to keep working, so I would look over at her and she would show me her cup, and then she would turn it up as if she were drinking. After a while of her doing this, I decided to put a little water in there and see how she would do. So I held the cup, with her hand there too, and began to pour the water. I promise you you'd think I was pinching her chubby little arm, because she went to screaming! She dropped the cup (thankfully I was still holding on!) and started kicking her little feet and crying. Once I gave her the cup back and showed her there was water in it, she settled down. But then she wanted more! So I went to hold the cup again and she went to screaming...again! After that, I just gave up!
Once I finished the dishes it was snack time. She was still holding on to that cup for dear life!! I got her snack ready and loaded her up in her chair and she STILL wouldn't let go! All through her snack, she held onto that cup!

Every time she sees that cup now, she gets excited! Sometimes she'll let me put some water in there, but after her fit, I don't know if it's worth it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment