Birthday Shopping Excursion

The Friday before Bellamy's birthday party I took off work so I could finish up any last minute details that needed my attention. So Friday morning, I load up Bellamy and we head to Tallahassee. We first stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up a gift for my work party, where I then documented this adventure for her daddy!


After we finished up at Wal-Mart, we ran by my work and dropped off my gift. It was fun to get to visit with my work peeps outside of work and let them see Bellamy...she's always a big hit wherever we go!!

Next up on our date was to pick up Drew and shop for her birthday! I will say it was nice to have an extra set of hands to help with Bellamy! We started out by going to Michaels and getting a few things and then the fun began!! Next up we headed over to the mall to meet Santa!! Since Bellamy is still pretty young, she enjoyed sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what she wanted for Christmas!


Next up we went to Target for some presents. After we loaded up the buggy with a few gifts, I snapped this picture of Bellamy with all her loot!


Once we left Target, Bellamy was so excited about her pig that we bought her that I just had to go ahead and give it to her! Now it was time to head home! So we drop Drew off at work to get his car and I leave with Bellamy. Since she had to sit in the back by herself, I figured I'd leave pig back there with her. Well half way home I noticed she had gotten super quiet, when usually she is very talkative. So when I got to a red light, I looked over her rear facing car-seat (the devil!) and what do I see?! Why there she was content EATING the cardboard paper on pigs packaging! Of course I grab it from her, but the damage was done!


I'm so glad I got to spend this day with my sweet girl! We had so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment