Tights?!

On Tuesday of last week, Drew got his wisdom teeth taken out, so Bellamy and I stayed home to help out.  After we got ourselves ready, it was time to get Bellamy up and get her dressed so we could head out the door!  Since it was a little chilly outside, I decided to find some pants for her to wear.  So I rummage through her stuff and find a pair that Kylia bought her before she even got here!  I was so excited because she was finally able to fit in them!  As we are getting her fed, I snapped a "Thank You" picture to send to Kylia!
I didn't really think too much about the pants, just that they were super cute on her!  So we drop Drew off at the dentist and we go do some running around.  I was looking for her a pair of jeans or a denim skirt, so I ran to Old Navy.  As I walked in the door, I heard a worker say, "Look at those cute little tights!"  What?!  These aren't tights...these are pants!  Not that it really matters, but looking at this picture, I can totally see why he would say they were tights...they do fit a little snug around her cute little chubby legs!  Oh well, she still looks cute and she will definitely be wearing these "tights" again soon!

After we got home from Drew's surgery, it was time for Bellamy to take a nap.  She took a pretty good nap and then woke up ready to go!  I don't know where she has picked this up from, but she's "learned" this new trick where she will pick up a toy (or any object!), put it in her mouth, then crawl to where ever she wants to go...kind of like a puppy!  Well, this is what she did with her sock!  She managed to get one sock off, then crawled all over the house with it just hanging from her mouth!

I know I say this all the time, but it is so amazing to watch her grow!  It seems like everyday she does something new!  We love to just sit on the couch with the TV off and just watch her play with her toys.  And there's been one thing I've learned from watching her...you never know what she will do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment