If you're a regular reader of our little blog, you'll know that Bellamy LOVES to eat!! She doesn't care what it is, as long as it's on a spoon and going in her mouth! Some nights after I feed her dinner, she gets mad and wants more, so I'll give her some more veggies...she doesn't care, she gobbles them down like it was cake!
Anyway, the other day she wanted a snack, so I pulled out her puffs, laid them out on the coffee table and went to pumping. Every time she grabbed one, she would look at me and smile...I guess that was her way of saying thank you! She had done this a few times, I would look at her and smile back, then keep doing whatever I was doing. Well she looked at me one time and I about died laughing. This is what I saw!
Apparently she missed her mouth, but decided she would save that last puff for later! Once she was finally done eating them (and wanting more, of course!), I pulled the one off her face and gave it to her. She was happy as a clam! And too cute to boot!
Love the leftover puff on her face...it's her version of "food storage!" So sweet!
ReplyDelete