iPhone, Long Gone?!

Not on your life...although I thought it was going to be!  The other night Drew and I sat down and was looking at our bills to see if there was anything we could cut out to try and save a little bit more money each month and we started discussing getting rid of our data plans on our phones.  I was utterly distraught!!  This was my connection to the world...Facebook and Pinterest, to be exact!  But for the sake of the family, I was willing to make the sacrifice!

So on Saturday we head up to Tallahassee to seal the deal!  As we walk in the door, our little girl automatically takes front and center!  Everybody was ooh-ing and aww-ing over her...really made us feel good!  Anyway, as we are sitting there, she starts getting a little agitated because she can't get down, so Drew puts her up on his shoulders and she was good to go!

After about an hour in the store, we were finally able to leave...with our data plans still intact!!  We were both so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment