We decided that we would start out by riding down by the stadium. It was COMPLETE chaos down there! But it sure made for some interesting people-watching! After about 5 minutes of being down there, I was itching to get out of that crowd! And off we went!
Next we headed over to Lake Ella to feed the ducks. Drew had taken Bellamy there a few months ago and said she had a blast, so I gave in and we went back! Here are a few shots of us while we there!
After we left Lake Ella, we ran a few errands and then headed back to Crawfordville. Needless to say that by the time we headed home, it was WAY past Bellamy's bedtime! She fell asleep somewhere on the drive home and once we finally got home, there was no waking her! Usually she wakes up when we get her out of the car, but this time she was done!
I never knew how much joy being a mom would bring me. This little girl is my EVERYTHING! She has the cutest smile, the best belly-laugh, and melts my heart to pure liquid when she sees me and starts panting like a little puppy dog and calling "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma!" I hope she knows how much we love her and how much joy she has brought, and will continue to bring, into our lives! I love you so much baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment