The other day I was thinking about how my baby was about to be 8 months old...can you believe it?!?! So it also got me thinking that she will be 1 before I know it, so I need to start making some changes!
The first thing I've decided to do is to try to start transitioning her off the bottle. I honestly don't think it will be that hard, as she doesn't care what she drinks out of, as long as she can taste her milk! So this past Saturday I decided I'd try it out and see how it goes! Her first cup of the day, she was a little hesitant. But like I mentioned, once she tasted milk, she was good to go! Every cup she had thereafter, she did great with too! Here are a couple of shots of her working her cup!!
After I saw how good she did, I decided I needed to venture out and buy some more sippy cups! I couldn't find any like the one she has, so I'll have to keep shopping around, or just suck it up and go to Wal-Mart and get some more! Either way, here's to the cup!!
No comments:
Post a Comment