Thurday was an OK day for Bellamy. She was running a fever of 101-102 all day, so she was very clingy to me...which I'm totally cool with because she never seems to want to cuddle anymore! It seemed like she just couldn't shake this fever. It would shoot up, we'd give her tylenol, then it would go away, only to come back again. I thought teething was a possibility, but on the other hand, I thought 102 was a little high for that. So I called the doctor and they said to keep her on bland foods and tylenol and call back tomorrow.
Friday rolls around and we are still hoovering around 102. Poor little thing! She wasn't acting like she was in pain, but I was not about to go into the weekend with no access to a doctor and medicine if she needed it! So what do I do?! Call the doctor...again! Luckily they worked us in and we ran up to Tallahassee. Thankfully everything checked out and she seemed to be doing much better when we left. It was probably more that I felt better knowing she had been checked out!! On the plus side though...they did weigh her and she was 18.5lbs!!
On the way home from Tallahassee, I decided I was going to chance going grocery shopping! I'd done it before by myself, but she was younger and would sit nicely in her car seat...not anymore though! So as I was cleaning out some stuff in her room the other day, I noticed that she had a shopping cart cover and I decided to try it and see how she would do!
This was us outside. Bellamy is a MAJOR sweater! It took me about 3 minutes to move her from the car to the buggy and inside the store. By the time we got inside, her hair was soaking wet!! Poor little thing! Besdies her looks, this is the other big thing she gets from her daddy!
All-in-all we had so much fun at the grocery store! I'm so glad she did so well sitting up in the buggy!! It will definitely make shopping so much easier for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment